|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
"In my heart I know Your plan is so much bigger but this small part is all that I can see and I believe you haven’t left me here to wander still I can't help but ponder where you're leading me and I ask why this road why this way and this load tell me how far must I go till I see till I know why this road" - Reminded by Robert Frost.. "Two roads diverged in a wood and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. " Indeed, the road less traveled by, yet He has made all things beautiful in its time. And.. I thank God for you. This road, together in awe of Him. Till we see till we know why this road. (: -
Two hearts converged in His hands and we—
We fathom over this road along His way
and that has taught us His love never fails.
|
3 Comments:
:')
My Lovely sister, I'm so happy for you both. Be blessed! :)
thanks pei pei.. thanks for being a blessing to me! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home