|
|
|
|
|
Friday, October 7, 2011
Gee. Every time I look into the mirror and rushing for school, I feel so =( Eyes get smaller, puffer, pores get bigger and skin tone get dull. Aging. hahahahaha Seriously, at the rate for my sleeping time, I think I'm aging faster. And at the rate for my workload, I think I'll never try to want to get into a relationship. Gee. WIN LIAO LOR. This week feels kinda weird. Have a lot school work as usual, didn't really have any heart to care and love people to drop message or to encourage. Days just goes by. Hardly sleep soundly. Cried a bit when bad remarks by group mates again. Quite sad Wayne gave me a C for my photography assignment and need to redo. But confident upzz a bit when Michael says that my coffee table book is a go. YAY! Today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow will be busy again. Want to go home on saturday night, not sure can or not. Today.. hope printing goes well. Feel like going out a bit further like town to have a walk. Tomorrow.. hope the group project could be done and... to just build relationship. Not sure can make time for my cell group or not. Feel very bad for them, not being there for them almost a month. O level, SPM coming, hope I can be there for them..... Day after tomorrow... xiao peng you.. I wish I can do more for you all too. And papa, mama, matthew, samuel.. (: I think I better slot in time to do work, if not.. as usual, the week will begin crazier again. |
1 Comments:
Can I say I am aging as well? Lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home