|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
(: ahhhhh. That will only happen if u're a princess like Taylor Swift you see. Not realistic in life. =p 真的好累啊。 什么都要一手遮天 要读书要做工要上课要回电邮sms要忙cf teenz cbc 要关心人要顾虑人要让人成长 要很多做很多 似乎好像忘了自己 还是因为我太在乎自己所以才会累 怕叻 常常不睡觉 星期天都要chiong去print shop 想吃晚餐店都关了 空荡荡的bugis junction 就一个人好累啊 然后又是星期一 每次survived都觉得真是恩典 星期三onwards都会睡多一点 然后又要chiong weekend 相看书 想gain more knowledge 想talk to people 想画画照相吃雪糕 为什么总觉得自己越来越像prodigal son's 的大儿子 Why even the basic fundamental of rest and meals are exploited. Are we even more happy to be highly productive in the society? Why the fun in work has become something that should be valued based on your effectiveness and productivity? It seems like a cycle. And this has just been a while for quite some time. I am seriously going to have a break before I crash. Really just want to have less responsibility. Running been too tired lately. The I-wonder-who-cares/appreciate thoughts in my mind is baddddd. T.T Can't imagine I'll be like that down the road. Always telling myself, not about what I've done but who I'm doing it for. But just tired you see even you've put on full flashed armor to hold you Really love designing but it's hard when you can't concentrate fully like marry to your design And of course I don't want to. God, just really want to do it for You but sometimes really I wonder who cares about my dreams Even the smallest and littlest Stephen says sometimes human has become tools for ministry's achievement I think sometimes we really do lost the fundamental and basic love we used to have And when things become so task orientated It just killed so many things But how ler? How is Your kingdom looks like? I have so many whys hows whats People always say I'm busy but how many of them truly sits down and ask me why. Feels so alone above all eventhough I know I shouldn't. EMO HAHAHA. KAY LAR, And these are not mine yea. (: |
2 Comments:
Even though it seems depressing or discouraging, take a different viewpoint. See them as opportunities, grace and guidance that God is expanding your character through hardships. (That's probably the most effective way as humans are really unyielding)
Another note is that you are actaully thinking about the situation shows that you're not consumed by the situation/world.
You are growing wiser :)
Amen! Need some wisdom here!
Thanks for your encouragement (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home