|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, October 14, 2010
3.45am I accidentally fell asleep on the floor with my ikea bao bao while doing my Asian Art History essay and woke up with a series of blood and anti Christ cult practices morbid dreams. God, help me to not think too much and give me a pure heart and mind! These are so much scarier than horror movies. =( It must be all the readings and research. Think it does affects you if you're not careful, it will just slip into your mind. Why all the art thoughts are so dark? I think to survive and really shine for Him is really not easy. But it is possible! Shall leave some thoughts for my design philosophy essay to be submitted next 2 weeks. And also the theme for my final photography project that I've been thinking. Recess week is coming, but why Monday I have class, Friday I have test, Tuesday I have meeting and the rest of the days to study for test, staying in lab doing designs and printing? I think I will just go home for 2 days. (: Life is not about work, but seeing beyond the works of all things. And they are pretty I guess. Jiayou! (: --- What siewvic wrote makes me reflect. hmm. Why conclude all the talks of the world with "fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man", such clear instructions and not other stuff like "I've prepare a place for you, just hang on tight" hmm. And amazing how we can connect so easily with what was written and how people back then is feeling the same way as we do. So strange. And this is what Singapore do to you, leave you with no time and space to think because you're too occupied. I'm writing this down so I won't forget and I shall generate some thoughts this weekend. Need to continue my essay now, submit later 10.30am. Congrats, now is 6.29am. BYE! |
2 Comments:
Cheers! (:
Xituwaa is down? :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home