|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I'm so touched! Awwww. Many people showered their concern to me wanted to give me milo drinks and milo packets! I FEEL THE LOVE! (: As usual, I'm busy bee. Things on the list are just countless. I often get back to room like at night and by the time finish replying tonnes of emails, it's already 12am then only start doing stuff and I have 8.30am class everyday! Oh yeah! I have a feeling this sem is moving so fast. But I thank God I have great friends, awesome people around me! Still manage to have time to read a bit, fellowship with people, have a bit of fun and finish my homework on time! Lord, teach me to have really good time management and spend my time wisely! HEY MISSY, YOU GOTTA BE CONFIDENT AND DON'T BE AFRAID. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AND DON'T LOOK BACK. It's gonna be boooomchickahwahwahboomx! ;D |
2 Comments:
That's the spirit my girl :)
Keep up the positive energy and smiles and only good things can come your way <3
Oh yea! Have fun spotting Spanish hunks ya! =p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home