|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Imagine your life, wholly untouched by angst. What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats? If you could hover a fear magnet over your heart and extract every last shaving of dread, insecurity, and doubt, what would remain? Envision a day, just one day, when you could trust more and fear less. Can you imagine your life without fear? Fear, they always look silly standing there naked. ![]() Take my hand and lead me to a fearless joy ride.. 2010, I want to run seriously. (: - Oh man, I miss modblog days after reading Alan's blog. I didn't back up all the past entries. I remember my first blog was created in 7 years ago. I wonder what I wrote back then. =p |
7 Comments:
Be the fearless girl that i am willing to bow my head in total respect!
Run my friend, your path has been acrved by the ONE!
i miss modblog days too.
I think we sorta get closer coz of modblog. Still rmb how we always skip PJ then talk about HTML. (:
yes yes! i remember! and how i wanted to be an advanced member. people there were so so friendly too :((
Ahhh i miss modblog too!! beyondinfinity. haha man i wish i could look back at the archives and see how much i've grown.
Happy new year Shan Lei! :) May you run and chase your dreams and your destiny this year.
Advanced member! Yeshhhhh!! All the ppl there were so nice, plus all my church circle of friends, some of us and strangers that became friends!
Potterky, summershanshine, beyondinfinity!
Happy new year to both of you! May we all run and soar high this year turning exciting 21!
yes yes! shine on summershanshine!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home