I'm very busy.
***
Cyan brought me to this indian shop for my very first face threading after Muji lecture, 2 rows of tears roll down my cheek silently. The guy before my turn actually scream and stop half way. HAHA.
I wish I'm braver in many other ways too.

Credits to Xiuxian! (:
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
4 Comments:
omg. is it that pain?!!
and i love the picture/portrait of you! ;) your friend is brilliant.
take care!
That's a charcoal sketch in 30 minutes! I love it very much too, you should see the rest of his works, awesome job!
You too take care and you're getting more and more korean! =p
okay! is there a link??
LOLOL! nahhh~~ ;P
Oh no eh. too bad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home