Even though I felt so defeated, I know I just need to do my best and let God do the rest.
And and even though so so so many things in my mind, I know God had me in His mind.

Smile when there's thunderstorm, God is taking a picture of you!
p/s: "But you're so hypnotizing. You've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep"
Demi Lovato's Catch Me has been ringing in my head constantly, so do Vanessa's! AHAHA! =p
4 Comments:
yum yum u sure u had a nice dinner? next time jap on me okay, after exams (:
haha you drew the pic yourself?
Yesh, - the oyster mee sua, + the chocolate waffle! :D Woot! Jap's Kobe beef, Hokaiddo soft shell crab, Lobster sashimi and Sake? THANKEW CHONGXIAN! =p =p =p
Yeap, with my signature YEAH~ (:
i wanna eat waffle now while u work your butt off in adm! :(
act cute lar you!
i wanna eat Vietnam beef noodle later while u work your butt off for minor! :(
so cute lar me! XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home