|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Hello blog, I am a mama now. Wow. Her name is Anna Claire and she is 1 year old. :) - Don't know since when my world has changed. My email stop receiving emails; I stop being important in the corporate world. My body don't really feel like the same; it has a lumpy tummy, a pair of boobs that don't feel quite like mine; my face has aged in ways only I know, even though people say they can't tell. My days.. they are not so exciting, perhaps on every baby milestone, every nice new faces I have met on playgroup.. on discounts, favours and perks I got as a budget buyer.. on church Sundays.. on days get to dress up a little, doll a little and feel especially pretty a little. As for me. I think I am still melancholic, still digging deep to understand me and be understood.. The need to know of existence and purpose in a micro individual way. The great perhaps that perplex just like the teenage me. I am older now but still.. I do not have the absolutes, and needing my Constant. I hope. I still believe in those youthful wishes and dreams. :) |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home