|
|
|
|
|
Friday, October 2, 2015
At this juncture of life, I have a husband, a house, a job (which I probably will not have soon). I am happily wedded for 3 months and finally coming back home soon. If soon I'm gonna be a mom, I will be a good parent, if I'm gonna stay home to do whatever I can, I will make the best out of it. The thing is no one knows how life will unfolds, no one knows what's ahead. No one knows how are we going to afford a family, how are we going to venture into the next season. I am 26 this year, finally I felt I am more in my adulthood. Not the age, not the responsibilities, it's just a gradual click in my head I just feel more adult now. I'm still figuring out.. .. as moment seizes us. And coming back to this blog to write, I always feel how I felt. These emotions, these sadness, joy, these glimpse of eternity and light, these work-in-progress life, these angst in teenagehood, heartbreak in young adults, these confusions, these frustrations, these moments of progression in pursuing the next steps, these words in mind that trying to make sense/no sense, these intensity, these intimate connection with lives.. These moments seize me. - Will I still write, probably. Will I stop writing, probably too. Probably I will write once a while, a year or in a couple. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home