|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Thought of heaven. Who will i meet What will we do How can we live together Things i can't comprehend Maybe, a sudden make sense A moment of enlightenment (Just like that) There are three things that amaze me— no, four things that I don’t understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman. (Proverbs 30:18, 19 NLT) - I used to think before going into heaven will be a fault finding phase with angel guardians with a big book call book of life. Also with big screens of recaps of lives, all your highs and lows, scored or missed, light and hidden. It might take a while as there are many people, but not too long because one day in heaven is like a thousand days. I forgot about love keeps no record of wrongs. There is something called grace. “Two things I ask of you, Lord; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God. (Proverbs 30:7-9 NIV) |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home