|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Loose Sheets Instead of wishing happy birthday/jiayou/cheer up, I wrote down names on so many loose sheets of small papers each weeks to remind myself to write something, make something. But it just never happen and when I actually met those people on my lists, I feel so awkward and pretend I don't remember their birthdays and words just couldn't express as much as gift giving. My small loose sheets also contain each week the things I need to do. Sometimes it might contain timeline of how things should be done, it depends. Anyway, these small loose sheets are like siblings because almost every week their contents doesn't change much. Sometimes just transferring the same content like as if keep writing will have lesser things, but the fact is actually it is just the same. haha. Joy is when you can have a tick on the numbers. Some loose sheets have very messy handwritings. These are just ideas. And there are really everywhere behind the small compartment in this bag, inside that zip of the other bag, on the table, in the book. I convince myself I like pleasant surprise, but actually sometimes I just don't bear to throw them away but I can't get what I wrote yet I think that it will be useful and I will regret to throw what I wrote away. Emergency Sheet First, I take out A4 paper. Then, I start drawing boxes. Then, I fill in dates and look into Iphone and calendar. Then, I fill in important events and due dates. Then, I fill in what I should be doing everyday. Then, hours will just pass Then, blank stares. Then, I would just say "aiya, 不要plan 了啦!” Eventually things will always be fine. SLEEP. so important. (: 看透了。哈哈哈哈哈 |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home