|
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 17, 2012
It would be totally insane to say to people that Your kingdom is my home and the closest idea of being at "home" and having the "sense of belonging" is when I'm with You, seeing You in the poor regardless their class, the beauty in trees and skies, the migrants regardless their race... in child's play, slow walk, laugher and tears, quietness of just being Your child...
I could search for all eternity long and there is none like You.
I could search for all places for home and there is none like Yours.
It seems very spiritual and personal yet this is nothing spiritual, personal but universal Isn't this suppose to be the way it is? We have a spirit, it yearns and longs to be back to the Creator. ahhhh. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home