|
|
|
|
|
Monday, July 9, 2012
"老师,什么是穷?” hah. Do we always shut them off by saying 没有钱的人? Made me think twice. hmmm.. ![]() We gave them lollipop, sweets and nice erasers. (Small children have no sense of money value system) "Are you willing to give it away to others or you choose to keep it for yourself?"
A boy cried while giving it all away.
And they all just stare at the baskets with eyes of 不舍。
awww.
-
Before I forget and next time I have short term memory..
Books Actually. Finally I was there! :D
Some lady saw me with my goldfish bowl asking for namecards walked over and said to me "Don't worry, one day you will rise and be somebody. Now just bear with it." I find her so strange and random. I was thinking in my heart: I don't want to be a weird somebody (writer). Then I realise she was really somebody. Some famous local stage play actress and an inspiring social activist. Person who would actually take note of little character. (: A lot old people. Really a lot. - ![]() ![]() |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home