|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Astrid 老师 says put on floor better rather than leaning against the window panel although I like it on the window. Couldn't think of a name for it, now I know why there's so many untitled pieces out there because name is just a name, sometimes it's not even necessary. 有时,我觉得我像一棵树。 有时,我希望我像一棵树。 会欣赏的人,自然会停下来。 - 知不知道有种东西叫synesthesia? 就是感官影响其他感官。 As years pass by, I always thought I was weird. Love for words, photos, conversations, moving images, sound.. 原来自己对看的会想到一种声音,一种话语(字)。对听的能想象一种场景,一种对白。原来。。这是很奇妙的。Something like in August Rush "The music is all around us, all you have to do is listen." And someone famous which I forgot who said— "Art is for those who listen." Maybe when we start listening we see things, we see colours. (: 今天 想吃鱼,就去买鱼来煮。 走着走着,突然想象以后如果做工了,有自己的小空间,偶尔煮煮饭(experimental kind. hahah),邀请大家来聚餐好像很不错。开始想象。。房间要有一个小窗口,住在tiong bahru 好像很不错,久久的矮矮的。可以种种small pots of plants, have a beanie bag couch, big book shelves, table lamp.. Just thinking.. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home