|
|
|
|
|
Friday, March 9, 2012
![]() dad. Talking to Soon Hwa that day was inspiring. Picking up again the lost confident. Why is those photography professors are so helpful but not most of my viscom professors? Why are they so passionate? She told me it's about using image making meaning and believing in the power of image, not just skill but intellectual thoughts. Speaking of the debut exhibition that was offered, kinda regret now why I was so timid, why do I feel inadequate. Soon Hwa said her first photo in class was auction. "I will guide you through, just email them again, you do it, I be your shadow" How nice people that are like 10 thousand times better than u willing to take u in. Honored. Emailed. but.. Once missed, can only pray if it's God's will then it will come back again. oh, isn't that sound like love. hah. Miss the darkroom days. I start to realize there are many things digital can't beat film. Look at those fine grains, those details. Maybe also because they are in film, u treat them as precious jewel, every shot counts. pls don't stop shooting. & internship u plz hav some good money for i plz so me can have funding for fyp and a film camera. These happy and dreamy thoughts are disturbing. Thinking if one day I could do a MA or MFA, one day I can be a story teller. ahh. So far away. Can't open illustration or photoshop because the mind is not thinking like a designer these two days. Maybe once in a while I should buy coffee and go knocking on different professor's room to listen to their stories. Thank you God, thank you papamama placing me in such wonderful training ground. It all starts to make sense why am I here and in Singapore. Push on, happy struggling. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home