|
|
|
|
|
Friday, March 23, 2012
Cover of U2's 40. Always felt so connected with U2's song, probably one of the bestest best band I love. Because one day I wanna use art and designs to connect people to people, people to God, just like how they did with their music. I want to restore the kingship for God to rule over the arts and designs and I hope to see art and designs as platform for worship. For from Him, to Him and through Him. I will not compromise my art and design's thinking or standard or product to be what is thought should be accepted to fit in as Christian art. I will not compromise my identity as a child of God to fit in what is thought should be accepted or popular in the realm art and design. wah, macam manifesto. ;) take a look at these. love love love. http://sojournvisualarts.com/portfolio/ |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home