|
|
|
|
|
Friday, December 2, 2011
Bought whole loads of stuff back today for serene, tracy, hooiming, prisc, qingling, vanessa! Because today is shopping-for-birthday-presents day! (And I gotta buy everything in one shot!) I think birthdays are important. It's a day you can officially show love and won't feel shy to express and more importantly the birthday person won't feel awkward receiving all your crazy love and encouragements. :D Bought some nice notebooks as christmas presents for cellgroup girls also. hehe. don't think they know i have a blog. so is okay! =p Gotta be a very busy week ahead. Still headache for some internal cf stuff. =( Haven't read up and do write up about Revelation, haven't finish post process seniors' long waited graduation photos, haven't think of what to wear for birthday parties, wedding and make cards/wrap gifts and oh well, that's all that's more urgent for now. But thank God manage to some spend time with a few cg girls yesterday and play badminton with classmate. (: Hope I have some time to make nice christmas cards these few weeks. And hope that I could organize some stuff to organize people together. For cf cg, for older teenz, for sisters leaders. hmmmmmm... I don't know is this psychological or what. I feel not so tired to just do all these non academic related stuff when I only sleep so little these few days. ahh. 4.22am already. Gotta sleep and head down to school's library tmr for some discussions on next semester's time table planning. ciao. What's Christmas suppose to be for you? |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home