|
|
|
|
|
Friday, November 4, 2011
星期四。 我想去走走。 结果突然想回家。 打包了笔记本,电脑,相机就伶了这些回家。 一路上就一直想。。家。 为什么我们会想家,什么是家,家是什么。 心中有一首歌。In Christ Alone. "In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my song.. till He returns and calls me home, here in the power of Christ I'll stand" 一边走一边唱,心里很感动。(: I enjoy everytime sitting in the car and just pour out everything to daddy. Although I'll always say he don't understand, I always feel so loved to just talk to him. And eventhough sometimes I am a bit headstrong to think that his experiences of life are irrelevant, deep down I know this is how the sad world we're living in. I secretly took those advices in life but never want to admit that. haha. Children, always obey your parents. Really, they are people that go through a lot and their experiences are gold. He bought me black pepper crab. We all watched tv and enjoy the crab. Apparently there's this new channel 8 drama which they keep telling me it's really good. Enjoy moment like this. Cozy and loved. (: The whole night, I lied on the bed. Just keep thinking, reflecting about the things profs say, about what God promised. Pretty much feel like what Van Gogh felt (I think). I remember reading from a book of his diary, where there's a part he wrote he felt happy lying on his own bed just because he's at home. (: I don't think he's insane. I think he's just a very mistaken person who is very honest in his emotions. (Sometimes, I really feel him for some reason) I truly understand why God calls us child. Stephen the rabbi says "self discovery is hardly a smooth journey especially for artists" |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home