|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, October 20, 2011
I'M SO GOING TO PLAY THIS FOR MY WEDDING. SHALL NOT SHARE THIS OR POST ON FB. Later all wedding also play this. IS MINEEEEE ahahahah. - So relax lately. 7 hours sleep. heaven sia. 3 more weeks to all the due and end this sem, then exam, but I'm so chill. woohoo! Helped Jane for her landscape portrait today. Can't wait to see how it will turn out. hehe Recently so fun.. look out for secret place in school. Found 2 so far. One in ADM near the carpark. Need to jump over the wall then pass through bushes and plants. And under the grass patch rooftop, below is actually a heavenly place! The other one is at NTU's entrance. There's this big jungle area where there is drain, a small place where air bertakung and lots of trees and grass. Need to go down a very sloppy hill. It was so sloppy that it's like a place in between 2 slopes. Haven't climb up to another slope yet, don't know where it will lead to. I think is the sports area. But it's so beautiful that place. I'll go take photos of these places one day. Next time I shall buy a portable chair and just stay close to nature in campus but nobody is around. How nice. The special secret place, where I could talk to You and fall asleep. (: UNI NEEDS TO HAVE FUN LIKE THIS. hehe |
2 Comments:
hahaha your wedding will definately be awesome, i am very sure about it. love you always!
hahahah. sounds so crazy to think about wedding at this age.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home