|
|
|
|
|
Friday, September 9, 2011
Michael: Why you want to do book? You know what is a book? How many pages you doing? How are you going to sell you book? Girl ar, you know you need to know how to talk to client and convince your client your ideas. You need to sell your ideas and show them this and this and how is it going to work. Your boss will see your works and think whether you make good design or not to employ you. Graphic design needs to be communicated and your ideas need to be articulated you know? Me: But I think I don't even want to be a graphic designer. Michael: *stunned* Then what you want to be? Book maker? Why are you even then in Viscom? Me: Maybe do books, maybe do photography. I also don't know what I want. - I think I really disappointed Michael. He's the one who told me that maybe versatility is my style and motivated me to want to love graphic design during my second year when I was very lost. First crit this sem, I think I made him really disappointed. "Girl ar, Graphic Design III liao, not Graphic Design I. I need to see how hungry you are for graphic design and you need to show me what you've learnt." 老师,我已经很努力了。 可是我就是讲不出我要表达的。 |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home