|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
![]() ![]() Hans Bacher is willing to take me in his class! And his works are amazingggggg. I mean who will not know aladdin, lion king, beauty and the beast and mulan? :D What a selfless passionate man, who is willing to ask his student to bring an external drive that has more than 15GB just to upload his findings about images that inspire him throughout his whole life and tutorials that he finds it useful about softwares. - 2 years. art. uni. people. self. It made me realized that sometimes the emotions, the thoughts that we have are not weird but what a gift where only we have. We feel for things/people easily, deep and always leave thoughts about what we see, we feel. We can't really speak, the way we communicate are through things that we produce, the emotions, the art and just us. We record things that are true, raw or even naked. Even the littlest things, the tiniest ones. Often mistaken, often neglected. Sometimes confused. We made every process of our thoughts, every emotions into things that communicate visually. So how can we not see, not speak and not feel. The day we stop feeling and stop talking about our heart, it's the day we died. I realized, in school.. There's 2 types of people, one is those who want to get a degree, be creative director one day and earn big bucks, the other is those who are just lost, confuse and searching to the way of the idealistic belief (myth). There's 2 future outcome, either u're rich but u're constantly on OT or u're free but u're constantly poor. I don't know. I just want to raise kids, teach art, do art and nothing big. Is it too much to ask? Or is this too big for a dream? Or maybe too small and insignificant? Often tease, often slap on the mind, by myself. I used to think Van Gogh is silly, I used to think William Morris is stubborn, I used to think many of them are crazyyy. U wonder why but all they have is just the simple belief in them. Art for art sake. Fragile, inferior and idealistic. No, we're not emotional, we just can't afford to be emotion-less. Our hearts are the generator of who we really are and it is the most precious asset we have. I like how this bible translation said about proverbs 4:23 "Guard your heart more than anything else, because the source of your life flows from it."
"This is my heart" well said. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home