|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
出门赶时间,就随便穿上一件得体的连身裙。结果发现我的鞋子都在新加坡,只好配拖鞋。昨天好紧张。在想,要不要去买一双得体的鞋,可是又要省钱还是算了。不懂该说什么,该带什么,表现什么。说了要找某某某,小姐打了个电话。拿了security pass, 经过很有礼貌的人,好美的电梯,很古色古香的墙壁。 感谢上帝把自己的心都表达出来。原来诚实,自信很重要。 但最重要还是自己的heartbeat. what does your heart beats for? If that's your heartbeat, it flows life you know? 很愉快的一天。被肯定,被鼓励,被明白。。是很。。有推动力?转眼,原来一切的一切 in His time and will. 虽然之前因为在图书馆兼职,觉得自己烂透了,很失败,过后又。。sigh. 可是原来事情的发生是上帝要我成长。 如果一件事情能够让你再次站起来,更爱上帝,坏事的发生并不在是不好的了。 她们问我 “ do you see yourself more as an artist or designer?" 我愣住了。我居然说 ARTIST! (I must be crazy. =p) 不知道经费够不够,不知道要一个人这么做吗?还是找志同道合的人?想想,又不知道有谁看得到我看的。很好的经验,成功不成功,最后有结果没结果。敢敢做。Maybe this is the "nothing is impossible" challenge. Teach me God, prompt me for right priorities. If this is Your will, then let it be done. Give me a heart of humility and be my providence, my strength, my courage and my confident. Let me meet the right person and really make this Yours. To see what you want me to see, to listen stories you want me to tell, to feel the heartbeat of what's beating in Your heart of people. And as I document them, may this joy and hope of "Coming Home" share comfort and encouragement. I think I should change the layout of this blog. Start to dislike the typeface, the alignment and length of a sentence. Need to be more legible and readable. =/ |
4 Comments:
The roller coaster of life has only just started...
Hang on tight and S C R E A M ........FOR GOD
Take faith, you shall make Him proud :D
Prov 16:9
dream, and then one step at a time :)
After visiting your blog for the first time since a long time, i couldn't understand your post. Subtitles needed.
Thanks. haha. God is most glorified when we are most satisfied I guess.
Yea, a good reminder! Exactly the verse been ringing in my head this year. One step at a time is what I'm learning still. (:
Hey yo! I also never visit urs already, lost the link. aiks. haha. talk to me in gtalk, i direct translate for u. enjoy ur holidays yea.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home