|
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 3, 2011
Need to pull through my tight schedule. Need to plan and do prep work for Kunming trip. Need to finish freelance work Need to think where/what to do in Bangkok Need to do preparation for Teenz camp Need to prepare portfolio to meet adults and that's all that are more urgent to be done this week. oh wait, it's friday now. Gotta get down for partayyyy? NOOOO. haha. I think I wrote them down but I better write down when I wanna do them also. hmm. I have a feeling, I can't do them all by this week. It makes me happy to just think about working and doing things above. (: And it makes me a bit down whenever I think of that depressing chair and monitor in library is waiting for me to work. Not been able to commit to work ever since after exam, people there are being gracious. I guess maybe I should quit. Why so pia ler? Probably you won't get it anyway. For parents and self, for less guilt to go on camps, trips, rentals, missions, materials and prints and hangout. Get it now? Sometimes I wonder am I focus enough. And is focus what I need? CBC, TEENz, CF and a bit of TF. (and one wiseman asked me to join Creative Ministry and it kinda bothers my mind a lot for many reasons.) Studies, Library student assistant, freelance. Definitely I don't want to be those that work so hard and get fried then constantly eating good food, going for holidays and stuffing self with materialistic stuff. But I wanna work hard, to enjoy what I'm doing, believe in what I'm investing. Want to fly, to see the world. Want to walk, to pass through stories. Want to leap, to make dreams come true. (yadda yadda, I keep chanting that all the time.) Big Daddy, You know it all. of struggles that are beyond words and so much more than just work. And when I needed to talk to someone and maybe just a quiet big big hug. Life is not found in the noise, life is found in the stillness. Something to think about. It’s not about how many things we accomplish, it’s about how many moments we cherish. Enjoy the moment :) Pray for shanshine! And family! (: Need to be still and pray more. Still not enough. - Watched quite some entertaining junks on youtube these days. Media is powerful. Sometimes it is so true that a simple idea can makes whole lots of difference. Oh yeah? I don't think so. it's not about the speed, it's about the endurance. Like some racing cars. dude! ya know? hahaha. I think I might want to go on an online break. Going offline makes people a bit more alive. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home