|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Digging through tonnes of photos. I think a lot are post worthy but I'm just lazy to put them online. Some projects and photos of where I went. haha. And yea. I love digging old stuff and start thinking why/how/when/what is the story at that moment. ![]() My little music and culture book. About psalms (:Come to think of it, I should be quite free because I'm on holidays. (: But not exactly actually. oh well. Need a lot a lot of planning. Schedule is rather tight. AIKS! Hey, I think really enjoy what I'm doing and stuff. And.. Wish to spend some time for my cg girls, old friends and just people that have been missed for the longest time. To have a good laugh and warm chats. Eventhough I'm not far all the time, I feel I'm not near either. And.. no, I'm not a busy girl. I may seem like one. But I would love to talk to you! (: - Sometimes maybe I really don't understand what adults are thinking. Let's see how. Not living in pretentious, I just know thinking gets me no where. 'To think is human, to seek the truth - divine intervention.'- Caleb Chandra |
3 Comments:
I am now e-famous :P
On another note, I want to see that psalm book! Seems like a really interesting concept :D
lol. thanks to ur bro. looks like u've reached enlightenment. hahaha
sure. (: but it's only less than 20 pages. haha
Haha, that's all right it still sounds pretty cool! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home