In the Lord's grace, you shall be grateful for this transition and gracefully grow to be His faithful servant who shines brighter and brighter into the hearts of more and more as the days go by and shall prosper and find satisfaction in your works and toil.
The promises and assurance from the Lord shall guard and strengthen your heart so that sufferings, trials and tribulations shall 'fertilise' your life to be more than gold for His glory and you shall inherit abound abundance both here and in eternity!
thanks peter! hahah. u are like my blog friend who patrons my blog so often. we don't even talk much back then in sec school. how are u? i think i don't have ur facebook.
Just an impromptu feeling of writing this prayer down as I read the post. Maybe that's what we call the 'calling of the spirit'
You have something that I have less confidence on : CALLING/PURPOSE of life. I very much want to see you succeed and excel as I do know your passion is for the glory of Christ and the Church. Not many are able to express it like you.
As for facebook, I pretty much have a dormant account but I'll try my luck in searching for you and connecting. If I give up, I'll give you the email that is linked to my facebook profile.
Do well, don't be afraid to fail. I'm confident the Lord has given you and you also believe in your soul you have all that are required for what is ahead. If you do need encouragement, I'll give you PLENTY :)
4 Comments:
In the Lord's grace, you shall be grateful for this transition and gracefully grow to be His faithful servant who shines brighter and brighter into the hearts of more and more as the days go by and shall prosper and find satisfaction in your works and toil.
The promises and assurance from the Lord shall guard and strengthen your heart so that sufferings, trials and tribulations shall 'fertilise' your life to be more than gold for His glory and you shall inherit abound abundance both here and in eternity!
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN!
thanks peter! hahah. u are like my blog friend who patrons my blog so often. we don't even talk much back then in sec school. how are u? i think i don't have ur facebook.
Just an impromptu feeling of writing this prayer down as I read the post. Maybe that's what we call the 'calling of the spirit'
You have something that I have less confidence on : CALLING/PURPOSE of life. I very much want to see you succeed and excel as I do know your passion is for the glory of Christ and the Church. Not many are able to express it like you.
As for facebook, I pretty much have a dormant account but I'll try my luck in searching for you and connecting. If I give up, I'll give you the email that is linked to my facebook profile.
Do well, don't be afraid to fail. I'm confident the Lord has given you and you also believe in your soul you have all that are required for what is ahead. If you do need encouragement, I'll give you PLENTY :)
Yesh shanshine YOU CAN!
http://www.facebook.com/aesthertic
keep in touch! take care! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home