|
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 2, 2011
"My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you." TELL YOU! Today, I helped my cousin to do some simple photoshoot for her bf's saloon. Just a favour not a paid job, my cousin gave me the biggest ang pau I ever received. So much that I couldn't believe it and it came at like THIS moment. I nearly wept. But, I'm going to return the angpau fully to her (or maybe just take half only). Mummy and Daddy think that I should too. (: How generous and kind my cousin is, I also believe how faithful God is. So sweet. (: How how how, I can't help smiling not because the angpau, but how real God is. "My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you." |
2 Comments:
Great! Very good news. She must have thought that your shooting skills are on par to those professionals ^.^
How much you return, well it is up to you. But would you think of challenging yourself and your faith by tithing 10% of it while you return the rest/all of it? After all, this is your 'first fruit'.
(you should really have an e-portfolio, I eager to see your works!)
(:
Oh. This is not my first paid job. But yeah, give thanks (:
haha. I did but I didn't maintain or update it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home