|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, April 24, 2011
I left my thumbdrive in the print shop. Ran back to get it because my keys, my broadband are attached to my thumbdrive. It is so important for me to get them, I need them so badly! But when I reached, the shop is already closed. I didn't know what to do. To cut the story short, my friend who used to work there called the boss and asked me to wait for the boss at the bus stop. Waiting waiting and waiting. I don't even know if he will come. Took time to gaze at the sky and see cars passing me by. Playing songs after songs. Finally got back my bunch of keys and stuff. Thank God for good friends, for good print shop boss! (: Got back to school to do mounting for my posters. The printing is awesome, so pretty and I really love it so much. Guess, I still lack of skill and it has bubbles when I mount them, one even totally wrinkled so badly. Need to reprint them tomorrow. Many shops won't open on Sunday and that is why you'll always need to get your print jobs done before Saturday. Keeping hopeful tomorrow will be okay, some shops will still open! Pretty bad day huh? But as I reflect when I walk back to mrt stations, walk back from school to home, there's just this thinking in my mind. hmm. Can you imagine how God did all these stuff he need not just to get us back without thinking it is troublesome or reluctant, but with much love? Waiting aimlessly & keeping hopeful something important will be returned. Created something with much love for perfection but it turned out not the way it is and go all the way to fix it. That day when I questioned about myself, on the way I went to dapau my dinner, God asked me is my studies and designs a form of worship and did I draw closer to Him. I ponder and (: AHHH, sweet madness overwhelmed me. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home