|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() One of my favourite photographer is coming to Singapore! :D His works are sooooooo amazing! I wish I could have all his books in my shelf. (: Check this out too. http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/02/north-korea/chang-photography I think good photographs are those make you spot little detail and unfold story through the mood, the style, the angle, the colour tone and the emotions depicted by the photographer. Like painting. (: Not just aesthetically pleasing or "what lens are you using?" those kinda shots in my opinion. oh well. (: Shall pick up my camera and do some proper photography soon during holidays. I don't know what's ahead but I would really want to be a photojournalist one day. |
2 Comments:
A wonder lasts but nine days.
for? and you are?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home