|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Almost forgotten that I have a blog (: 天天真的都是恩典 突然觉得又长大一点了! 突然觉得不一样了,看东西的角度与眼光。 突然觉得好有理想与抱负! 突然有股冲劲! 比起几年前的我。。 上帝,我要信心+鼓励+勇气 一双手。很想做很多的一双手。 So much stuff in life just switched their position into my lower priority list, like romance and future career. haha. Sometimes I think some people, if you take away both (or in some strange case, either one), they've got nothing to talk and live about. Somehow, it's good to have it and think about it. (: But I guess, maybe now I've got no time and energy to think about it. Just wanna be a warrior you see. (: Don't know why, can't stop thinking about Queen Esther and King David. Can't stop thinking in my context, how would it be translated. Can't stop thinking to just stop on thinking but acting it out. It's heart breaking to stay apathy, turning blind then numb. So, I don't know. A lot self questioning going on here. Thinking of: poverty, system we're living in and arts and culture. I need wisdom. Sometimes really I think my knowledge is so little and I need to stay close to You. Be thou my vision. (: On a very happy note: About THE DEATH, I think it made me grow. And for the very very first time, I actually could talk to my cousins (a number of them) like close friends. And I had the chance to love them, to go the extra mile. More importantly, changing me and my perceptions. Thank you God, for giving me a chance for realization and making everything in Your time, with the talents you've given to open up doors to reaching out building relationship. (: That was a strange but good kind of joy. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home