|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Still. I don't know what's the right word to say for the loss. Feel so tired after this week. I didn't know I will be that sad. Oh my, every time I start to flash back every scene with sequence, just feel a bit traumatized. Especially the part seeing my couz holding the family photo I took and wept in front her dad. =( It's a strange feeling that you feel how others feel. And that just trigger so many thoughts in my mind that seriously sometimes things that matter a lot to us really doesn't matter overall, things that doesn't really matter, can matter a lot. This time, maybe life is really not about me, about the self. (: God, help me to reach out to people and let me to see what is beyond. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home