|
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 28, 2011
Went down to dapau and ended up walking around the neighbourhood! Feels like little chinatown, think I get that chinese new year mood a bit now. (: Bought 2kg of sweets, I wonder how am I going to stuff all that into my bag and bring home. Aunties around the hawker were curious about my big bag of sweets and came to have short casual chat with me. It feels good you know, talking to folks and strangers that are friendly. I think I love talking to people, especially older ones and aunties. heh. I think I still want to be housewife one day. Grocery shopping, teaching kids and talking to aunties/vendors are happy stuff to do. :D It's my junior Amanda's birthday! Got her many balloons! So pretty! :D And finally I realized many ADM lockers' password is 000. How I know? Ask me. hehe. Weeee. This week is such a happy week. Maybe it's week 1... but how nice it could be if adm can be less chiong, then every week will be week 1. =p SLEEP! GOOD NIGHT! :D |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home