|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, January 8, 2011
So stretched financially to bless. So stretched mentally to go the extra mile. So stretched physically to just spend time with people. So stretched to want more and more and more of You in life. Nothing else. - It seems like it's another phase. where people's problem become your problem. Jesus, how are you friends with the many? And how do you show them God's glory, love and mercy with your life? But I'm so blessed, with many friends. And I do not want to just 'touch and go' with people I've met. - "Did I point to You and make a mark of things?" Legacy. - Skip TF cg today because I'm in sg, resting. Sick liao, didn't want to let pama worry and (nag) hahah. |
2 Comments:
Sleep early, drink lots of water, rest well.
Take care.
thanks. you too! take care!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home