|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Some of the few stuff I've always want to do/make it happen 1. Have an online portfolio 2. 21st birthday party 3. Make myself a book 4. Sleep 5. Get my first freelance paid assignment And I think this week I'm going to just check all these. Bucket List. (: --- 2 more weeks and I have so much more stuff to do (I mean those not considered as work stuff) I want to go try out all the printing service in sunshine plaza and buy papers to keep it at home as reference. Clean my own room, clear all those unwanted materials, get them sort out properly. I think I need to do some spring cleaning and sort out files online too. What else? Yea, read more books and fall asleep happily. haha. Oh ya, need to read the bible, pray, write more journal and update my quote book. --- Have you ever have a feeling of "whoa, how did he/she do it?" after looking at all the pretty stuff? I get it all the time. And that is why I am constantly amazed by seriously pretty graphics, books, binding, patterns, illustrations, window display, advertisement, photography, drawings, paintings, installations, ideas, thinking and etc, you name it! Guess, after looking at seniors' portfolio, I really think I need to buck up a lot more. And stop being lazy to branch out any silly ideas, stop procrastinating all the little stuff I've always want to do. (And do it perfectly well.) Need to get back to really fall in love with graphics and all these visuals stuff. Sometimes, really just feel like puking rainbows. So people, please do appreciate every single flyers, brochure, newspapers, magazines books you're holding and logos, interface, graphics, patterns, layout you're seeing. They all have gone through tones of thinking and they did not fall from the sky and just happened like that. hahahah. (oh yeah, designers are like magicians huh, you only see the glam side, but not the pain behind these tricks) --- Oh ya, just in case if you're wondering about my "mummy, why" post. To cut short, need to just know that..my mummy loves me and I need to love my mummy. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home