|
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 14, 2011
I find it so amazing that God is a God of covenant and the power of making a covenant. Just like marriage. And once one is divorced, doesn't mean that covenant will be broken, because covenant is much more deeper than a promise, contract or agreement. Relationship is not siao siao matter. =p And by having a covenant, He never/never will break His promises and sigh. Human are so useless, always always fail from the past even until now. But more amazing is that He knows that we will and He sent messengers like prophets and Jesus to us. And He made a new covenant with us through Jesus Christ. And yet again human always always fail Jesus until now. Big sigh right. See the cycle? But why God did so lerrr? Soaking myself in the awwww awesomeness of God likeness. (: - Really need to digest some spiritual food and get serious with bible reading. You never read, you'll never know. Please don't say "I'm not God, if I know, I'll be God" Guess that's just laziness. Why I know, coz I'm lazy sometimes. hahaha Guess God wants us to love Him with all His mind, He meant to really get equipped, not just say for fun to know Him just like that without working and trying to understand Him. (: - Oh ya, why people just can't believe that I have my quiet side? Like when I'm serious and just being quiet or want to be alone, people will always think I'm emo or upset. But it doesn't matter. =p I have my deep side okayyyy. =p Maybe that's the consequences of talking too much in usual days. hmm. hahahha. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home