|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
![]() HAHAHAH! - Results' out, maintain my cgpa. (: Few more days till new sem, think.. I had a lot fun this holiday. Meeting people, listening to stories and fulfilling bucket list. A bit scared of singapore of marathon of loneliness of unknown Sometimes I can't believe I'm already 22. It feels like they're just figures that keep increasing. And I'm still like a girl 10 years ago, wonder why the sky is blue, when will I be able to fly with peter pan and fall asleep in fluffy white clouds. Not childish, just didn't want to be contaminated. Get what I mean? God, if I run this race faithfully, you will be faithful too. Even if I am faithless, you will still be faithful. I have no idea for many things. No plans, no options in mind, nothing. And that's just so not me. I think maybe I fell in love, so deep in just sailing through unknown. Guard your heart, enjoy the joy ride. Maybe more trust and hope towards the right perspective and directions now! hmm. I grow a bit huh? May I be more like David in the bible! Remind me to be faithful, let my life be a beautiful song for You. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home