|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
2nd day 2nd year 2nd sem First day reporting to work, people seems nice. Think very high requirements, but I can take it as a challenge! Just the thought of I'm getting paid and I can ease some financial burden just make me so gear up! Rushing for classes one after another but thank God I have nice classmates. A bit worried for one public art module, need to know some programming which is total foreign to me. Oh well, that means more hardwork and learning! Went for bible study facilitation discussions, very refreshing and made me think. Really like CF's bible study and thank God for staff workers! Always motivate me to read the bible in a wider and deeper perspective. And CF is just like a mini family here. So sweet kan? (: Physically am very very tired but (: Sometimes I really thank God that I am who I am and what I am now. Not like what I thought I could be and should be. Always need to learn to count my blessings. A bit scared frankly.. like how to juggle time, physical tiredness and "when many things all come together I don't know what to do" feeling. Need to constantly remember not to let fear and worries overtake me. Can can can! Motivations and encouragements are very welcome =p I know God will take the many dreams of mine and hold my hands to run after it. In the end, I'll see a bigger dreams He had for me. Thank you for loving me for me. And I shall love being me. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home