"You need to talk more in class, as you begin to talk you will realize how you can decode other people's works and you gain more from this learning process."
"But I'm not good in words, I always don't know what is the right word to say, the term and sometimes it's people's works, how to make it sounded not meant to criticize and make them feel bad?"
"I believe you are not a person arrogant by nature, you just need to have more confidence. And that is why you need to talk more."
"YESH, I WILL TALK MORE! hahahah."
"And one more thing, you need to draw out your ideas into papers, whatever it is. As week by week pass, the thought process you went through, you have it not just in your mind, so others can participate in your process and draw out the thoughts you have. This will make it more convincing about your works."
"Yea, I always have it(crazy stuff) in my mind, but I thought they were not important."
"I think you are doing well, you have the potential and talent. I just hope to see more of you not framing into others's expectation, to have more originality. Just do what you like, explore what interests you."
"But the thing is that I realize I don't have a fixed style, like I don't even know what is my style. I have a lot things that interest me, all the little things. I don't really know what I'm going to stick with and to do in future, to continue to be consistent with the style I have to show others and they will see me in my works."
"That is a good thing. Not having a set of style might not be bad, why fix yourself so early with only certain things you can do? Or maybe being versatile is your style, like you have a set of you for certain client and another for another projects. This shows flexibility. So explore, be experimental and you will find yourself one day somewhere."
Conversation. (:
---
I wish. Someday I can shine, with God.
In the search of looking for my own designer identity, my signature style, my direction, I realize I don't have one. Maybe seriously deep down inside me, I'm such a crazy kid excited for more adventure yet holding on believe that Christ is my identity, I don't need one to distinguish and make myself a name and He is my way and my style and directions will be found. And discovereven more about myself than I thought I knew about myself if I walk closely to Him down this road. Ask the creator, He knows best. (:
Post some dear artworks of this semester next time. Is time to study for exam now. (:
So blessed to be a student. ho ho ho. (It's strange I know, I rant a lot, but secret #101: I love to be a student)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home