|
|
|
|
|
Friday, November 12, 2010
Talked to this janitor in school canteen. I don't even know how the conversation started but we just talked. And for 15 minutes, she started to cry. Telling about her son, her daughter, her husband. Just so much sorrow in her speech and she quoted life is meaningless, she hoped her eyes could shut soon one day. As much as she faked a smile and say good bye, I remained standing there trying to listen, she just continued more and more. It's so heartbreaking. Everyone wants to be heard, but who's there to listen. - Let me compose my thoughts and blog more later. I am in repair, I'm not together but I'm getting there. I'm getting there to figure out that missing piece. He is fixing it. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home