|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 30, 2010
I think I might start a new blog for my own creative research so when I'm out of brain juice, I can always refer it for some ideas. (: - Doing a photography series for my photography module's final project this semester. Need to do some write up before shooting, maybe I'll do 回家。Tried last Friday and I think I need courage. And perhaps I need some macho men in my life to do this with me because it's just so horrible to go out to the streets and flash people with your huge lens telling people "you're on my photo. teehee". Accidentally bumped into Seehwee and she said I have that 鬼鬼祟祟look while shooting. =( Anyway, this is something so close to my heart that I always always want to picture. About people with motions of the busy causeway and that smile on face to go home, that emotions, that tiredness and blank look, that "something" I always see on the way back home, got what I mean? Like why Malaysians willing to withstand the crazy spiral queue, super fast walking pace and physical tiredness to just to go back to Malaysia, for the sake of home. And what does home really means, is it just the people or place that makes you feel belong. Maybe I can push it a little bit further, maybe "home" in broader context as in Malaysia, maybe I can portray different homes in Malaysia, like why is it so unique that people always feel good to be just there. By that I would go make good friends with my neighbours and to ask them if I can shoot their family and home. Still need to think how to do it or should I just drop both? But I seriously do not want to shoot things like old folks home, death, children (although I love them, old folks too!), food, nostalgic places of childhood and etc. =X God, I need courage, wisdom, technical skills and creativity. My teacher seems to not like the photos I've taken so far and my classmates are like really good! But I know this is going to be fun and I am sure there must be something You want me to see through that lens and tell a story. (: |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home