you watched too? me and Hoon just watched it like last two Saturdays when I sleptover at her place Hahahs, she got the DVD from her library. Awww, Jude Law is cuteandhot! X)
I have it also. I watched like dunno how many million times. Love Iris, the lines, the setting, the music, the story. Just everything. Darling, let's watch again with Hoon when you all come my house next time!
3 Comments:
you watched too? me and Hoon just watched it like last two Saturdays when I sleptover at her place Hahahs, she got the DVD from her library. Awww, Jude Law is cuteandhot! X)
I have it also. I watched like dunno how many million times. Love Iris, the lines, the setting, the music, the story. Just everything. Darling, let's watch again with Hoon when you all come my house next time!
DEAL!!!! Jude Law is hot! Hahaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home