|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Sometimes really you'll never know until you try. (: I better spend some time brush up my skills, start drawing, start some visual thinking and browse more artwork (and the long procrastinated self constructed project I want to do this holiday!) I am excited for new academic year, new classmates, new responsibility. In short, I look forward to future. (: Someone once asked me what do I foresee myself in the future, I told him I want to get married, have many kids and be a happy wife or be a happy artist and go around the world making good artwork. And that friend hopes I'll be the second one. hmm. Perspective do change as you age, I believe. - Anyway, off to Teenz camp. Not as a teenage. hahaha. ![]() ![]() |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home