|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, June 10, 2010
A guy caught my attention by holding this super large bouquet of red roses, standing outside the arrival hall. The flowers are really pretty! And I just stood there and curious what will happen next. The girlfriend came out as expected, the guy waved his sign board so high up. They might not meet for a very long time I thought. Long warm hug and great big smile. Then they chatted a while and the girl removed her spec and start to cry. Certainly it's very touching I guess. As I was about to walk away to find a perfect spot to nap, I caught a glimpse of what is written on the sign board. I had a bigger grin, thanking god despite I'm so weary, He let me witness this beautiful scene in such unexpected day. Written on the sign board: "Would you marry me?" |
1 Comments:
Wow. This sort of thing still happens nowadays? I thought it only happen in dramas. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home