"charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting but a woman who fears the lord is to be praised."
Teenage
Saturday, May 1, 2010
The Wreckers, awesome. (:
Seth and Anna. "Confident, Cohen" I like Seth (:
Lily and Rufus.
Sometimes all the stuff in drama can be so ridiculous. You laugh then you cry and laugh again and cry again because it's just ridiculously real and familiar.
Skinned knees and bruised limbs, now the drill in my head.
4 Comments:
i miss the oc! though i only completed Season 2 :P
I din complete the whole thing also. I find the later seasons are very draggy and ridiculous.
Btw KidYie, Wentworth Miller now super fat!
HAHA! me too! Season 2 was alright. but i think i need to watch Season 1 and 2! :D
OMG, SERIOUSLY? goes Google.
OMG! WTF! NO MORE JAW LINE!!! :(((
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home