|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I just need to find some piece of mind Caught in this game of unmet expectations I wanna leave it all behind So in that moment when i loose myself Let the world fade away from me Give me a moment to just seek the silence I just wanna be set free I wanna be small I wanna be just like a child I wanna be quiet in your arms - Peak period. Discard every ugly display of ingratitude, more of the beauty of giving thanks. Give thanks for everyday I wake up it's a new day, a new chapter, a story unraveling. Challenges for perseverance and perseverance for a more complete and whole you. I know I'm in safe hands and all I want is to find that quietness in you everyday. It's okay to be vulnerable, that's when you know you ain't machine. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home