|
|
|
|
|
Friday, March 19, 2010
人忙。心不可以盲。 简简单单,这样最好。 - "You need some fake confident, girl. You know what you're doing, you have a strong concept, you just need to act like you nail it even if u're feeling OMG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING" - Bridget, Foundation Drawing "Your first piece is better. You better produce good designs, I have very high hope on you yea" - Joyce, 2D printmaking "Just go ahead and do what you want and need to be done" - Chris, 3D stage design Expectations expectations. (: ): ? Meeting deadlines, combating harsh critiques, working hard in cold studio alone, fighting fatigue, deprived of food, messed up sleeping time, brain jam, aching body and bad flu. Still, I love and enjoy what I'm doing seriously deep down inside. I'M A MONSTER SLAYER TRYING TO KILL THAT LITTLE IRRITATING WHINY MONSTER IN ME. WAHAHAHAH. K lar, sleep. I know tomorrow shall be a brighter and productive shanshine day! (: Do one thing at a time. Just don't overkill yourself. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home