Malaysian CNY Dinner
Jo, Lynn, Me & Sarah! XD
FOC Outing. (:
Favourite place, Esplanade (:
Printmaking!
Happy CNY and Happy Valentines Day! (:
Had an awesome reunion dinner, the best part is the crazy long 1 hour fireworks, I just keep WOO-ing and AHH-ing. I'm so going to stuff myself with food and just slackkkkkkk.
It's so hard to look at bruised knees,
yet say thanks and stop thinking when's next.
God is faithful, I trust.
3 Comments:
Hey just wanna ask.. are all the photos somehow edited? If yes, I must say ur photo editing skills is very good.. maybe give a workshop on that some day? lol
Thanks! Yea, somehow so called "edited" in simple term. But in photography, this is what we called post processed. (:
hope you have a great CNY. Happy Lunar New Year~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home