|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Yea, look how pale I am after sleeping for like the whole day and feverish. Still, die die I also want to fly kite. And when I thought I'm already the happiest person on earth... LOOK AT THIS! Thank you Lord for today with a very grateful heart for little things! -Good sleep/rest
-Great weather after the rain -The chocolate truffle I always wanted to try -Phone call from mummy telling me she and daddy will be off for vacation during CNY(I'm really happy because I think they really deserve a vacation and how rare my parents can be so loving! =p Although I would be so bored at home, I'll just stuff myself with cookies and shandy. hahaha) -Another new day to stay motivated to work harder! Just enjoy the show. Good night! (: Life is a maze and love is a riddle I'm so scared but I don't show it |
7 Comments:
i think you look fatter in that picture. ahahhaha
It's the hair illusion, getting thicker. But fatter good! :D :D :D
wah liao.. all ur photos so nice here! now, I am becoming like one of ur fan already.. ^^
Life is a maze and love is riddle.
nice quote.
Thanks! Glad that you like all the photos here! :D
Hello Fongyee! It's the song's lyrics! (:
Nice smile...you really looked happy.
Also, the buttons on your shirt, so colourfully nice.
Where did you get that?
Thanks. Er. I forgot where, but I bought it long time ago, $6 I think. haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home