-
Breakfast with pama
Owner: "Your daughter ar?"
Ma: "Yarr!"
Owner: "No school? Afternoon session ar?"
lol.
Lunch with Samuel and Matthew
Owner: "Your son ar?"
Me: "NOOO!!?!"
Owner: "I also thought it shouldn't be, but my husband thought he(Matthew) is your son."
double lol.
7 Comments:
haha! omg. i would have thought that you're still a sec school student. BUT A MOTHER?!!!
And that was not the first time already to be mistaken as Matthew's mum. Sec school/PRI SCHOOL aku sudah biasaaaa. haha
omg. arghhh. you're not old, shanlei! don't worry :) primary school also got? then did you tell them that you're 20? X)
I will just laugh very loud and say "I'm older than you thought!"
good one. :) you're really great for who you are! :D
there is a time for everything
now is the time for you to grow taller :P
No thanks, I'm wonderfully and fearfully made. ;p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home