|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Not been updating because December is such a hectic month for me. After exams and projects, I went for a 2 weeks OCIP trips under Youth Expedition Programme to Vietnam. Went to a village called Gia Bac, 9 hours from Ho Chi Minh! ![]() Stars. Never seen such a beautiful night sky before and there's one night I caught 9 shooting stars. (And God has been reminding me that my name is bright morning star everytime I see them XD) ![]() Kids. I took a lot photos of them, I think I shall post them once a while here. Uploaded some in my facebook too! Myself. God's protection over local gangsters, definitely. And more Little Things. -The dog who will always bite the pigs tail and kicked by the pigs -The pigs ate 2 pairs of my socks -Shouting "JAI LI JAI LI" (means run faster) to school kids and make them panic -Pick up firewoods and cook (: -Sleeping in different tents everynight because I'm the smallest size so gotta rotate and squeeze with everyone to be fair -Adventurous forest trail, really beautiful scenery Okay, very lazy to think already. =p |
2 Comments:
i didn't know their night skies were so much better than ours! :( we're all blessed in a way or another.:)
happy new year!
I think coz the weather there very dry, the sky is clearer and not so cloudy as compared to here. (Suddenly I rmb of Astronomy Camp!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home